Do you have any of the following chronic illnesses?
· Arthritic pain
· Decreased immune response
· Premenstrual tension and difficulty during menopause
· Depression and confusion
· Respiratory infections and/or asthma
· Frequent colds
· Chronic fatigue syndrome
You could be suffering from ADRENAL FATIGUE
Symptoms of the adrenals needing support
· Constant fatigue
· Muscular weakness
· Sweating or weakness of hands and feet
· Low blood pressure
· Cravings for sweets
· Craving for salts
· Intolerance to alcohol
· Vague indigestion
· Vague abdominal pain
· Vulnerability to food reactions/allergies
· Break out in hives or other rashes
· Clenching or grinding the teeth
· Infrequent urination and/or lack of thirst
· Premenstrual symptoms
· Inability to concentrate
· Mood swings
· Easily frustrated
· Intolerance to humid weather
· Cold hands/feet
· Difficulty relaxing (unless working)
· Currently or previously suffered from stress
· Previously suffered from TB, Blood poisoning, sepsis or hepatitis
· Prefer hot drinks rather than cold drinks or are intolerant to cold drinks
· I have a history or alcoholism and/or drug abuse.
· I have environmental sensitivities.
· I have diabetes (type II, adult onset, NIDDM)
· I suffer from post traumatic distress syndrome.
· I suffer from anorexia.
· I have one or more other chronic illnesses or diseases
AND A LOT MORE
Natural vitamin C 4 capsules twice a daily (1000mg)
B-Complex, especially pantothenic acid (1000mg)
Find the cause and you find the solution.
Using non-intrusive electro-acupuncture at Gwella Health Solutions
Appointments available weekend 064 7761681
Sea salt added to meals
AD206 by bioforce
Conditions related to Adrenal Fatigue:
· Hypoglycemia, erratic or abnormal blood sugar levels. Adult onset diabetes